How to Report a Problem

How to Report a Problem

Need immediate help?

Do you need immediate help or have a real emergency? If so call 999 or contact your local police on (Non Emergency/Local) 0845 600 8000


When should I report to CEOP?

Has someone acted inappropriately towards you online, or to a child or young person you know? It may be sexual chat, being asked to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable or someone being insistent on meeting up. You can report it to us by clicking below.

Remember if you need immediate help call 999

Other people who can help


For advice and to seek help on a range of issues, from hacking to cyberbullying, click here.



Antrim Road Site

619 Antrim Road


BT15 4DZ

News & Events

© 2020 by Blessed Trinity College. Designed by Wholeschool.
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon